Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Insecure Writer's Support Group!


Happy December!

Now Charlie Brown's Christmastime is playing in my head. -_-

I'm on Revision 2000 on my WIP and did a MAJOR overhaul on a lot of things, but I think it's helping flesh out my story into something that will finally be queryable (I hereby patent the word queryable).

I also just cut another huge side-quest in my story. Why? Well, books don't need side-quests. lol When I develop the video game for my book that I haven't even published yet, then I can add the optional side-quests like FFIX did. Heck when the DVD/BluRay/LaserMindmeld comes out for the movie of the book I haven't even published yet, I can add the things I cut out of the book into the extras. I'll probably still remember them.

Enough about me. How did everyone do on NaNoWriMo? I hope you got close to 50k. If not, don't worry! You can always keep (or start) writing or try again next year! But mostly, keep writing. ;)

Fake Disclaimer But Real People: The Insecure Writer's Support Group was created by Alex J. Cavanaugh, the guru of all things writer's support. His co-hosts this month are Heather GardnerTonja Drecker from KidbitsEva E. Solar at Lilicasplace, and Patsy Collins.

See you all in 2015!

8 comments:

  1. So I take it things are going well for you. :) Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Ok, good so I'm not the only one convinced their not even published yet book will be made into a movie. Hooray for overhauling! I'm trying to do that as well. It feels good when you figure stuff out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A video game! That would be awesome.
    That word is all yours and I give you full credit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's the fun of dreaming if we do it big, right? =) And while you're at it, don't forget the Broadway play that will also come out, okay? ;) I didn't do Nano, though I'm sorta doing one on my own this month. I'm going to attempt to finish a MG novel by the end of Dec. Ack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my God, a Broadway play would be awesome!! :D hehe Good luck with your novel!

      Delete
  5. First, I love Charlie Brown!!! Second, your post was really fun to read and made me smile. Thanks :).
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Impressed you have a whole franchise figured out, it must give you a lot of inspiration imagining your scenes on screen :-)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog