Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday Freeday: I want to do an Award Bloghop

Stir Friday!

Archer reference.

So, when I decided to change my blog name and add some little mages here and there, I thought to myself, I'll want to make this an award to give out one day.

I actually made a white mage (like the little one to the right), black mage, and red mage, too. (If you know Final Fantasy, you know there are also blue mages and a number of non-color specific mages, but I'm at work!) So I'm trying to work the ideas out in my head. So far my goal is:


  • For the award to be given every 3 months.
  • To give out an award to 1 other person, and they in turn give it to 1 person (Do you know how hard it is to find like 5 or 10 people who DON'T have the award already, and who will follow up and pass it on? I want this one to be an easy one for people).
  • To come up with magical type and writerly questions for the people to answer.
  • To start in March.

Sounds easy enough, I think.

What do y'all think?

8 comments:

  1. I think it's a great idea! And you kept it simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds super cool!! You should do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a simple and fun idea. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! Especially the part about only passing it on to one person. It is a pain to have to find tons of people to pass things on to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a cool idea! I especially like the part about passing it on to just one person; so much more convenient than other awards out there. Good luck with it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog