Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Express Yourself: Eating While Writing?

Happy Tuesday!



Today is the day I answer the questions given to us by the ladies who created Express Yourself: Jackie @ Bouquet of Books and Dani @ Entertaining Interests. This week, they would like us to:

Name a few things we like to eat while writing.

Well, to be honest, I don't have any writing snacks. Is it just me? If I get hungry, I usually just eat whatever is available. I don't have a particular food I crave in my time of writing.

Well, that was anti-climactic. See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I just don't like to eat while writing because it distracts me. But if I needed a snack break, I'm like you, I'd just eat whatever was available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, it's all about the Hot Tamales...

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog