Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Express Yourself: Favorite Subject



Welcome back to the Weekly Express Yourself Meme, brought to us by Dani @ Entertaining Interests and Jackie @ Bouquet of Books!

This week's question is: What was your favorite subject in High School and/or College?

The only reason I didn't drop out of school in High School was because of Chorus. I LOVED my chorus teacher. He was so scary when you were a Freshman, but by Senior year, he was your dad. Your crazy dad, but your dad. lol If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be as disciplined as I am now when it comes to music.

I didn't really have a favorite class in college. Maybe my History of Film class, since we really just watched movies all semester, but I fell asleep often. lol

Thanks for stopping by, and here is Dani's page to the Express Yourself Meme if you would like to join in!
http://danibertrand.blogspot.com/p/express-yourself-meme.html

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I also took a history of film class in college. The main thing I remember about it is that it was a night class and we watched Psycho, so I ended up terrified walking back to my dorm in the dark LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would've loved History of Film class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wish I took History of Film! Sounds like my kind of topic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Music is motivating! It was my favorite subject. (Playing an instrument though, not singing.)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog