Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Express Yourself: One Ring to Rule Them All


Good morning!

Welcome back to Express Yourself, created by Dani @ Entertaining Interests and Jackie @ Bouquet of Books. Each week they ask us a question, and we answer it to get to know each other better. :)

This week's question is to celebrate the release of The Hobbit: The Battle of The Five Armies: Highlight ONE of our favorite characters from the Hobbit/LOTR series.

I had a crush on Faramir. Poor red-headed stepchild (though he wasn't, just the second born, so not the favorite). He was so sweet and just wanted his father's love. At least he got the girl in the end. I also wish someone had edited Return of the King, because that little part was left out, and it was important! I only learned it, though I speculated, by visiting a college neighbor who was watching the extended cut. A lot of things got left out of the final cut.

So there you have it. :D

2 comments:

  1. I thought Eowyn was beautiful. Would've picked her over Arwen in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog