Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Friday, January 30, 2015

Fast Five Friday: Authors



Welcome back to another installment of Fast Five Friday! This bloghop is brought to us by the Express Yourself gals, Dani and Jackie via covergirlsdj.blogspot.com. Click the link to visit their Fast Five today and to join!

Today, they ask us to name our five favorite authors.

Mine tend to change depending on whom I discover, but a few have stuck around in my heart to be able for me to declare them favorites! In no particular order, here are my Fast Five Faves.

1. Robert Olen Butler

2. Octavia Butler (m.s.r.i.p.)

3. N.K. Jemisin

4. George R.R. Martin

5. Terri Bruce

3 comments:

  1. I had to sit this one out because I had no idea how to choose my five favorite authors. :) I just finished reading A Clash of Kings. I had hoped to catch up on the books before the new season of GoT starts but I'm a slow reader so there's just no way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, eek, I haven't read anything by any of these authors. Shame on me? Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh geez. I'm embarrassed to say, I've only read George RR Martin. I'm terrible!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog