Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Friday, January 2, 2015

The First Fast Five Friday!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Welcome to the first Fast Five Friday (I just wrote Fast Frive hahaha) of 2015! This bloghop was created by the Cover Girls (Dani & Jackie), and here is the link to their first Fast Five post.

This week, we are to pick our 5 favorite novels we read in 2014!

Crap, I thought this was going to be easy until I looked at the books I read! Geez. I can't even put them in a particular order because they were all so good and so different from one another! Oh well. lol Chronological order it is.

And my Fast Five Favorite Novels from 2014 are...








And I must do an honorable mention for Blindsided, also by Natalie Whipple. I didn't want to cheat and put a series, but I really loved both of these books and am still hoping she somehow thinks of a third plot. lol

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Seems like you've read some really great books. I particularly like Not A Drop To Drink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani read Not a Drop to Drink and she loved it too!! Thanks for joining us in our bloghop!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog