Greetings

My photo

Hello,

I'm Deborah. I'm a writer, currently seeking representation/publication for my YA Fantasy Fractured Princess

I love to play Final Fantasy games and Shattered Pixel Dungeon. I also enjoy the many ins and outs of music (I'm a chorus geek).

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Express Yourself: Book Pairs


Happy Tuesday! Time for another question for the Express Yourself bloghop created by Dani @ Entertaining Interests and Jackie @ Bouquet of Books! You can join the weekly fun at either of their blogs.

This week, they ask us about some of our favorite book pairs, romantic, bffs, nemeses, etc.! That's not hard at all (sarcasm). lol

The first that comes to mind is Irene and Jonah from Terri Bruce's Hereafter and Thereafter.

Then, there is Victoria and Grant in Vanessa Diffenbaugh's The Language of Flowers.

Jake and Talulla in The Last Werewolf. (I would fan myself if it weren't so cold.)

Ed and Winry in The Fullmetal Alchemist series! They might be my favorite.

I could go on forever, so I won't. lol

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I can see how a list like this could go on forever. I could probably come up with a billion pairs for this question, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the more I thought of it, the more I knew I had to stop. lol

      Delete

Search This Blog